09 November 2010

a joy to give gift


christmas approaching, so does new year comes!....time of the year that i consider the happiest of holidays.

one year, instead of taking time out counting minutes down with friends, i realized it was not that horrible to stay home alone on a night of year-end watching blinking lights on my snow white christmas tree. it is just another mode of happiness in serene.

one of the things i love this holiday is to put in my now white christmas tree that my old friend gave to me long time ago and decorate it with mini-blinking lights and garlands all around, down up to the top.

i do collect giftboxes i received from friends and families. keep them well wrapped and ribbons tied as they were and every year i placed them beneath the christmas tree. now it has come alive and inspired my crafting practices.


No comments:

Post a Comment